LTRGM stands for Laboratorium Telekomunikasi Radio dan Gelombang Mikro (also known in English as Radio Telecommunication and Microwave Laboratory). This laboratory supports ET program in conducting learning about wireless telecommunication related technologies.
LTRGM Laboratory facilities are listed below:
- Wireless communication laboratory workspace: computers with Internet connection, laboratory works kits, Digital Multimeter, Power Supply, Digital Multimeter, VNA calibration kit, Waveform generator, Spectrum analyzer, Digital storage, oscilloscope
- Wireless communication research spaces: Computers with Internet connection, Spectrum Analyzer, Digital Oscilloscope, Network Analyzer, Signal Generator, Site Master
This laboratory support courses on
- ET2100 Telecommunication Laboratory Works 1, consist of laboratory works for:
- ET2003 Electric Circuit
- ET2200 Telecommunication Laboratory Works 2, consist of laboratory works for:
- ET2006 Communication Electronics
- ET3100 Telecommunication Laboratory Works 3, consist of laboratory works for:
- ET3001 Analog and Digital Communications Systems
- ET3200 Telecommunication Laboratory Works 4, consist of laboratory works for:
- ET3002 Digital Communications
- ET3006 Radio Frequency Electronics
ET2100 Telecommunication Laboratory Works 1, ET2200 Telecommunication Laboratory Works 2, ET3100 Telecommunication Laboratory Works 3, and ET3200 Telecommunication Laboratory Works 4 are treated similar to other courses in the program with specialized lecturer, schedules, and assistant. On the other hand, there are laboratory works conducted as the integrated part of courses. Laboratory works with this kind of nature are ET 2004 Continuous Time Signal Processing, ET 3005 Discrete Time Signal Processing, and ET 3000 Electromagnetic Fields 2. All of them are supported by Radio Telecommunication & Microwave Laboratory.