Andriyan Bayu Suksmono
School of Electrical Engineering and Informatics
- PhD, Division of Engineering, The University of Tokyo, Japan, 2002.
- MT (M.Sc), Dept. of Electrical Eng., Institut Teknologi Bandung,1996.
- Sarjana (B.Sc), Dept. of Physics, Institut Teknologi Bandung, 1990.
- Professor, School of. Elec. Eng. & Informatics, ITB, 2009 – now, FT
- Assoc. Professor, School of. Elec. Eng. & Informatics, ITB, 2005 – 2009, FT
- Instructor, Dept. of Elec. Eng., ITB, 1996-2005, FT
- Hitachi Research Fellow, The University of Tokyo, July-October 2009, FT
- Visiting Sci. /Res. Student, RCAST, the University of Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan, 1999.
- Visiting Sci., JSPS Fellowship, NIME, Chiba, Japan, 1998.
Field of Expertise
- Imaging and Signal Processing, Quantum Computing and Information
Certifications or professional registrations
Current membership in professional organizations
- Senior Member, IEEE
Honors and awards
- Best Presenter Award, INSINAS (Ristek Seminar), 2014
- Best Paper Award, MITA, 2013
- IGI Global’s Excellence in Res. J. Awards, August 2011.
- ASAHI Foundation Research Award, 2011.
- Visiting Professorship, UTM (University Teknologi Malaysia), 2011.
- HITACHI Research Fellowship Award, 2009
- Outstanding Faculty Award/Best Lecturer, First Place, Indonesia, August 2007
- Int. Publication Incentive Award, DGHE, Min. of Education, 2005, 2006
- The APNNA Best Paper Award for Theoretical Development, ICONIP’04, 2005
- Assoc. Editor, Int. Journal of e-Health and Medical Comm., IGI Publishing
- Co-Editor, International Journal of Elec. Eng. and Informatics
- Member of Task Force on Complex-Val. Neural Networks, IEEE-CIS, 2010-now
- Member of TPC in International Conferences (2017): BIOIMAGING
- Member of TPC in International Conferences (2016): TSSA, ICEECS, ICWT, BIOIMAGING, APCC, IJJSS, ICISPC, ICOSST, ICRAMET.
- Reviewer in international journals: IEEE Trans. Image Processing, IEEE Trans. Geosc. Rem. Sensing, IEEE GRS Letters, IEEE Trans. Vehic. Tech., IEEE Sig. Proc. Letters, Int. J. Neur. Systems,
- ET 2002 Probability and Statistics
- EL 5000 Advanced Mathematics
- ET 2002 Probability and Statistics
Sem I 2016/2017
Sem II 2016/2017
- Imaging and Signal Processing,
Quantum Computing and Information
- A.B. Suksmono and A. Hirose, "Adaptive noise reduction of InSAR image based on Complex-MRF model and its application to phase unwrapping problem", IEEE TGRS, Vol. 40, No.3, March 2002, pp. 699-709.
- A.B. Suksmono and A. Hirose, "Interferometric SAR image restoration using Monte-Carlo Metropolis method", IEEE-TSP, Vol.50, No.2, 2002, pp. 290-298.
- A.B. Suksmono and A. Hirose, "Intelligent beamforming using a complex- valued neural network,” Int. J. of Fuzzy and Intelligent Systems, 10 (2004).
- A.B. Suksmono and A. Hirose, "Fractal Estimation Method to Reduce the Distortion in Phase Unwrapping Process,” IEICE Trans. Comm. Vol. E88-B, No.1, Jan. 2005.
- A.B. Suksmono and A. Hirose, "Beamforming of Ultra-Wideband Pulses by A Complex-Valued Spatio-Temporal Multilayer Neural Networks” Int. Journal of Neural Systems, Vol. 15, No. 1&2, April 2005, pp.1-7.
- A.B. Suksmono and A. Hirose, "Progressive Transform-Based Phase Unwrapping Utilizing a Recursive Structure” IEICE Trans. Comm., 2006.
- A.B. Suksmono, “Signal Representation and The Non-Linear Property of Phase Images,” IEEE Geosc. and Remote Sensing Letters, Vol.4., No.4, October 2007.
- A.A. Pramudia, A. Kurniawan, and A.B. Suksmono, “Hexagonal Monopole Strip Antenna with Rect. Slot for 100-1000 MHz SFCW GPR App.,” IJAP,Vol. 2008.
- A.A. Pramudita, A. Kurniawan, A.B. Suksmono, and A.A. Lestari “Effect of Antenna Dimension on Its Footprint In GPR Application,” IET MAP, 2009.
- A.B. Suksmono, E. Bharata, AA Lestari, A. Yarovoy, and LP Ligthart, “Compressive Stepped-Frequency Continuous Wave Ground Penetrating Radar,” IEEE Geosc. Rem. Sensing Letters, Vol.7, No.4, Oct. 2010, pp.665-669.
- A.A. Lestari, E.Bharata, A.B. Suksmono, A. Kurniawan, A.G. Yarovoy, L.P. Ligthart, “A Modified Bow-Tie Antenna for Improved Pulse Radiation” IEEE Trans. On Antena & Propagation, Vol58, No.7, 2010, pp. 2184-2192.
- K. Adi, A.B. Suksmono, TLR Mengko, H. Gunawan, "Phase Unwrapping by Markov Chain Monte Carlo Energy Minimization," IEEE-GRSL, Vol.7, No.4, Oct. 2010.
- A.B. Suksmono,”Interpolation of PSF based on compressive sampling and its application in weak lensing survey,” MNRAS, 443 (1), 919-926, 2014.
- A.B. Suksmono,” Improved Compressive Sampling SFCW Radar by Equipartition of Energy Sampling,” IJEEI, 6 (3), 553, 2014.
- R Rulaningtyas, A.B. Suksmono, TLR Mengko, P Saptawati,” The Improvement of Automatic Scanning Microscope Based on Intelligent Systems to Identify Mycobacterium Tuberculosis,” Int. J. of Ecology & Dev., 29 (3), 14-31, 2014.
- A Subekti, S Sugihartono, NR Syambas, A.B. Suksmono, “A HOS-Based Blind Spectrum Sensing in Noise Uncertainty”, J. ICTRA, 9 (1), 20-38, 2015.
- T Hidayat, A Munir, B Dermawan, …, A.B. Suksmono, “Radio frequency interference measurements in Indonesia,” Exp. Astro., 37 (1), 85-108, 2014.
- N Syakrani, ET Baskoro, TL Mengko, AB Suksmono, “New Weighting Alternatives to MCFN Phase Unwrapping,” IJ Tomo. & Sim., Vol.28, No.3, pp.39-52, 2015.
- A.B. Suksmono and A. Hirose,"Reconstruction of holographic Microscopy images based on matching pursuits on a pair of domain," IJEEI, Sept. 2016,
- A. Subekti, N. Rachmana, Sugihartono, and A.B. Suksmono, "A blind spectrum sensing for cognitive radio based on Jarque-Bera normality test," IJEEI, 2016